Pulse Technologies announces Version 4.1 of the popular software package
offering Y2K compatibility and other enhancements and fixes.
- Examples/Screen Shots
- View examples of the five cycles and two accordion studies
- Version 4.1 Details
- View details of Version 4.1 changes/enhancements.
- Version 4.1 Upgrade
- For registered users of Nature's Pulse.
- Version 4.1 Full Product
- For new users to Nature's Pulse, includes the full application, user's manual,
and 90 days of telephone support.
- Version 4.1 Demo
- Click above to download a demo of Nature's Pulse to see its capabilities and
common features. Download this self-extracting file to a temporary directory and execute
Nature's Pulse provides users with
superior technical analysis tools to analyze the markets for potential time and price
turning points and other outstanding features:
- Very easy to use.
- Multiple time and price analysis based on
user set parameters, both fixed bar counts and multiplier ratios. Five different types of
cycle studies can be generated:
- "A" study:
Project a single cycle length from user selected point(s)
- "B" study:
Project multiple cycle lengths from user selected point(s)
- "C" study:
Project future cycles from two user selected points and multiplier file
- "D" study:
Project future cycles from multiple user selected points and multiplier file. The most
powerful and fastest analysis available.
- "E" study:
Project future cycles based on two user selected points but beginning from a third point.
- Bars used in the calculations can be
selected in three ways:
1. Manually by the user
2. Automatically by percentage swing
3. Automatically by highest high or lowest low within a selected number of bars
- Simple, visual summary of time/price
projections are shown with ability to view details of how they were calculated. Printed
reports are also available.
- Active time and price accordions that are adjustable "on the fly" to
perform visual examinations quickly.
- Autoscan feature which scans a
user-selected set of data files for potential upcoming turning points and generates a
report of findings. A powerful and easy way to filter out candidates with potential
- Easily switch display between daily,
weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly views
- Easily calculate and display time counts
from a starting bar in trading days, calendar days, weeks, months, years, and 360° circle
- Optionally displays volume bars
- Charts can be displayed in bar graph or
close only formats
- Displays in trading or calendar days
- Unique "Color Stick" (TM) bar
- User controlled number of bars displayed
on screen easily changeable
- Jump to selected dates quickly
- Log scale display available
- Scans data files for missing or out of
sequence days or invalid HLC information and provides report
- Access to NP owners list group for other
ideas on how to use the program and to share forecasts on your favorite markets.
- Works with daily or intraday data files
- Data Formats supported: Metastock (up to
v7), CSI, ASCII, TC2000 (v3), Computrac, Future Source, AIQ, Dow Jones, PRO Data, Ensign,
- Year 2000 compatible